November 01, 2014Back
- Usec. Richard Moya was one of the early birds during the event held last Oct. 27, 2014 at Casa Roces. He underscored UACS's importance in ensuring a unified & harmonized accounting code classification to generate timely, accurate financial report
- Guests check out the UACS timeline exhibit during the event. The timeline gives a detailed description of UACS from its inception to the current roll-out of trainings for the agencies. The UACS is one of the first initiatives under the PFM Reform Program.
- An audio-visual presentation about UACS featuring Undersecretary Luz Cantor was also unveiled during the Fellowship Night.
- Also at the event were Assistant Secretary Clare Amador (3rd from left), Undersecretary Luz Cantor (4th from left) and Director Gene Follosco (2nd from right).
- Mr. Mike Cleary shared that some 34 batches and 4,000 people have been trained on UACS. He also thanked the Australian Government, through the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade (DFAT), for their technical support for the program.
- Undersecretary Cantor takes guests through some highlights of the UACS timeline exhibit. The Fellowship Night also served as the launch of the UACS Help Desk, a hotline number that will help government users with all their inquiries on UACS.
- To increase awareness on UACS, a timeline exhibit was featured during the Fellowship Night. Guests also received a packet that contained the UACS Primer, Help Desk poster, bookmark and a PFM kit.