March 17, 2014Back
- On March 12, 2014, participants from Government-Owned and Controlled Corporations (GOCCs) convened at the DBM Multi-Purpose Hall for a workshop on the shift to Outcome-Based Performance Informed Budgeting (PIB) for FY 2015.
- DBM Undersecretary Luz Cantor highlighted the importance of the workshop on the Refinement of Organizational Outcomes in moving toward an outcome-based performance-informed budgeting in 2015.
- PFM-PMO Senior Budget Adviser Bruce Stacey (2nd from right), assisted the participants in refining their specific organizational outcomes and corresponding performance indicators during the three-hour workshop.
- Budget and Management Bureau-F Assistant Director Elena Regina S. Brillantes presented the guidelines on refining organizational outcomes.
- Aside from PIB, the program also involved learning sessions on Office of the President Planning Tools, Budget Priorities Framework, Results Framework and guidelines in refining organizational outcomes.
- During the workshop, breakout groups were trained on how to accurately draft their Organizational Outcomes for better transparency and accountability of the intended results of their respective agencies.
- Following the workshop, breakout groups presented their outputs on their refined organizational outcomes and identified performance indicators.